Welcome to the Revere Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please answer the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Revere Police Department City limits? NOTE: If crime occurred MBTA property any train station or bus stop please contact the Transit police at 617-222-1000.
- This did not occur on a State Highway, Revere Beach, Revere Beach Blvd. or Parkway, Ovean Ave. or Rt.1?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records. NOTE: YOUR PRINTED REPORT WILL BE PRELIMINARY AND IS FOR YOUR RECORDS ONLY. Once your report has been reviewed by the Revere Police Department, you will be able to obtain an official copy for insurance claims or for follow up with your bank or other institution, etc.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Revere Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):