All fields are required.

Close Appointment form

Traffic Department

Revere Police Department
Traffic Division
400 Revere Beach Pkwy
Revere, MA 02151
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 3:00pm (or by appointment)
Closed Saturday & Sunday

Sgt James Rose 
(781) 284-1212 ex. 60055   [email protected]

Officer Paul Lucero 
(781) 284-1212 ex. 60343   [email protected]

The Revere Police Traffic enforcement Division is part of the Uniformed Patrol Division. It is comprised of one Sergeant and three Patrol officers, including one Motorcycle Officer and three Accident Investigators. The Traffic Division also oversees the city’s school crossing guards.

The goal of the Traffic Division is to serve the community by enforcing the motor vehicle traffic laws of the Commonwealth as well as reducing the number and severity of accidents in the city. Most of the current enforcement programs are a direct response to community complaints regarding speeding and other violations. The ultimate goal is to foster greater traffic safety for motorist, bicyclist and pedestrians.

Officers in the Traffic Unit have participated in a variety of specialized training in order to do their jobs. Some of the specialized training includes motorcycle operation, radar/lidar operation, accident investigation, accident reconstruction, commercial vehicle enforcement and car seat installation.


I was in a car accident. What do I do?

  • If you are able, immediately pull your vehicle to the side of the road and exchange license and vehicle information
  • If you or any of your passengers are injured, call 911 immediately
  • If damage to either vehicle is over $1,000 you must complete a motor vehicle crash report

For additional information and to print out a Revere Police ‘Paper Exchange’ sheet, Click Here.

I have a car that is parked in front of my house, what can I do?

The street in front of your home is a public way, and therefore, any vehicle legally parked cannot be towed. If you believe the car has been stolen or abandoned, please contact us and we will confirm the status of the vehicle

Cars are always speeding up and down my street, what can I do?

Contact us to request a Speed Monitoring Signboard to be placed on your street, as well as to make us aware of the problem so that we may additional patrols.

My neighbor has 3 junked cars on his property, is that legal?

No, it is not. Only one unregistered vehicle is allowed on your residential property. The Traffic Division, in conjuction with The Board of Health, investigates all complaints. To report a property, contact The City of Revere Board of Health.

I was involved in a Road Rage incident. Can I report the driver?

Yes, you can. You must have the license plate number of the vehicle involved. If you have that information, The Registry of Motor Vehicles has a “”Road Rage”” Form for you to sumbit: Report Road Rage.

I just moved to Revere. How do I change my license and car registration?

Massachusetts Law states you have 30 Days to change your information.

Change Your Address Form